Parkview Elementary School
Parkview pledges to:
- Maintain a safe and respectful learning environment
- Treat all students as individuals, while assisting each of them to reach their highest potential
- Provide a well-rounded, cross-curricular, educational program which offers the necessary tools for students to be successful academically and socially, now and in the future
- Collaborate with parents/guardians and the community to provide positive experiences and opportunities for all students
- Always encourage students to reach for the stars!
Link for Parents
Please see the PowerSchool section under "Parents and Stakeholders" for the PowerSchool User Manual
Congratulations to the students and staff of Parkview School for their recognition as an Emerging School by the Illinois Positive Behavior Intererventions and Supports Network for the 2009-2010 school year.
Principal: Stephanie Winborn
100 Richton Road
Steger, IL 60475
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Spotlight Schools awards honor high poverty, high performing schools where at least 50% of students are classified as low-income and at least 60% passed (met or exceeded standards) the state reading and mathematics tests. All Spotlight Schools made annual yearly progress and sustained their performance over the past three years.
**Flu Prevention Fact Sheet**