ELL Teacher Assistant
||ELL Teacher Assistant
|Type of Employment:
||Instruction Classroom Teacher Aide
- Associates Degree (or higher) or 60 hours college credit with a state and paraprofessional
educator endorsement (TASN)
- Demonstrated ability to work as a classroom assistant
- Work with individuals or groups of students under the direction of the teacher
- Assist with classroom preparation and classroom management.
- Participate in department meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Provide supervision at the discretion of the building principal/teacher.
- Act as an interpreter when needed and other duties specified by the Principal/Curriculum Director/Superintendent/ Board of Education
- Required:fluent Spanish
||Send e-mail letter of interest to:
Paul Preuss at
AND apply online at http://www.sd194.org/
Administration / Human Resources / then click on
On-line Application System